7/01/2011

London

I really did mean to get these photos up a few weeks ago, but it just didn't happen.  Ah well.  Here they are now, anyway: the link's here.

I went to London for a conference at the beginning of June.  Just for a couple of days: long enough to go to the conference, and see the Tower of London and the British Museum.  That was all I really wanted to see, particularly because food is so ridiculously expensive there.  Eating out is expensive here too, but London was far, far worse.

The weather wasn't too bad: it was nice enough until Sunday evening, when it poured straight through until about noon on Monday, but that's still better than I'd expected.  And I timed it pretty well, so that most of my walking around was before and after the rain, and the indoor stuff was during the rain.  Go me!

Other than that, most of what I saw is in the photos, so I'll leave them to speak for themselves.

And happy Canada Day, everyone!

No comments: